Diver missing on North Wall dive 21 Sept 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think its important to give credit where credit is due. Here is a post from my Captain involved in the initial search. Its under the discussions tab.

Thanks for the offer cave diver.

Login | Facebook

Thanks for the info.

Ouch... we just did that dive a couple of times last week. What dive outfit was it??? Can that be said here?

Condolences to all involved, thank you to all who have been involved in the searches!

I know that no one probably has answers but was his wife his dive buddy and where was she? I'm assuming no one was in the boat at the surface either (that may be a bad assumption though). I can only imagine the DM must be worried as hell right now too, poor guy. Keeping track of the newbies is probably only slightly less than keeping track of all the experienced divers..... who want it their own way (I'm certainly guilty as charged!).

Tragic and my condolences out to all involved.

How awful. Our landscape architect went missing off Grand Cayman during a dive about 10 years ago. His name was Armand Benedek. They never did find any sign of him.

Last edited:
OMG,,no wonder Diving is the number 6th most dangerous sports in the entire World.
My Prayer goes to the bereaved Family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom