DiverGuard: Is this for real?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just watched the video for the first time. It sounds like a turkey underwater! Very fitting. Just in time for Thanksgiving!

Now what I wonder is how many of the manufacturers are having heart attacks over people being told they don;t need to have a "factory trained technician" install it? Jesus bet I can think of a couple that will say your warranty is void. And it said nothing about hooking the pull dump cable back up as some have it attached to the inflator assembly.

Good buddy procedures completely negate the need for something this dangerous. And as a solo diver, no way I'd trust it.

that narrows the target market a bit.....:rofl3:

Half way through a 50' swim thru? It's so sweet it takes your breath away? No worries, auto inflate will have your tank scraping that pesky coral roof before you can say "I paid $200 for this {insert adjective - preferably a naughty one} thing?"

Just outside the swim thru entrance: "Anyone else hear a turkey?"

m.

Not interested in auto inflate at all.

I'm sure someone will be offerring a Black Friday Deal on this Turkey.

No Thanks!

I'm sure someone will be offerring a Black Friday Deal on this Turkey.

No Thanks!

Now, now... don't post anything you'll regret later, when SCUBAPRO buys this patent and brings it to market in a limited edition 24K gold version!

Now, now... don't post anything you'll regret later, when SCUBAPRO buys this patent and brings it to market in a limited edition 24K gold version!

Or better yey, P_ _I Specialty in Electronic Equipment Operation and a minor in Wildlife Mimicry.......

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: RJP
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom