Divervision?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slingshot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone had any experience with this company? I've seen them online, but don't know where they are located and how they are to work with.

I know the people at Divervision. The owner is a friend of mine and he has three four shops in Taiwan. He is actually based in Tainan, not Taipei. Just about everybody here in Taiwan that buys UW photography equipment buys it from him, myself included.

I'm always looking to buy UW photography equipment therefore am constantly searching the internet....Joe is always cheaper. Contact them and ask for Joe and negotiate a price.

I know the people at Divervision. The owner is a friend of mine and he has three four shops in Taiwan. He is actually based in Tainan, not Taipei. Just about everybody here in Taiwan that buys UW photography equipment buys it from him, myself included.

I'm always looking to buy UW photography equipment therefore am constantly searching the internet....Joe is always cheaper. Contact them and ask for Joe and negotiate a price.

FUN-IN is different company between Divervision.

I'm based out in Gibraltar (EU) - and I've used them a few times

Very fast international delivery and a wide selection of stuff.

I had an issue with warranty support with DiverVision.com. Ask them about product warranty and their return policy before you buy anything from them.

I am Sandy from DiverVision.com.
About the issue, I think we have supplied other solutions instead of replacing a new one. Before delivery, we checked and make sure it's not broken at all, otherwise, it's not necessary to send you. We did pack it with bubble paper carefully to prevent the damage. Since you received the zoom gear, it passed one month already (Received on September 13th and mailed on October 17th). If I was a customer, I must check the product to make sure it's fine and correct one once receiving. If having any problems, I will return back to seller for the rest process. Therefore, you contacted us after 30 days not just 1 or 2 days. Yes, I did question it was caused by personal usage and then you explained you saw the small black teeth. You thought it should be screws or some other accessories. During the time finding out some other solutions, you mailed us twice. You said you can keep it still but you are not happy about our reply and will post it on Scubaboard.com. Since you prefer to keep it still, I supplied free coupon for you as apology although I did not think it's our fault.
If you think it should be covered by warranty, why not refusing our supply?

I am Sandy from DiverVision.com.
About the issue, I think we have supplied other solutions instead of replacing a new one. Before delivery, we checked and make sure it's not broken at all, otherwise, it's not necessary to send you. We did pack it with bubble paper carefully to prevent the damage. Since you received the zoom gear, it passed one month already (Received on September 13th and mailed on October 17th). If I was a customer, I must check the product to make sure it's fine and correct one once receiving. If having any problems, I will return back to seller for the rest process. Therefore, you contacted us after 30 days not just 1 or 2 days. Yes, I did question it was caused by personal usage and then you explained you saw the small black teeth. You thought it should be screws or some other accessories. During the time finding out some other solutions, you mailed us twice. You said you can keep it still but you are not happy about our reply and will post it on Scubaboard.com. Since you prefer to keep it still, I supplied free coupon for you as apology although I did not think it's our fault.
If you think it should be covered by warranty, why not refusing our supply?

Anyone used DiverVision.com recently? I know this is a very old thread but figured I would bump this back up.

I just purchased an Inon UFL-G140 semi fish eye lens, a Inon GoPro mount, and a lens cover from them. I'm based in NYC used DHL Express for shipping.

I have read mostly good reviews on them despite their somewhat fake looking website (their phone number is 123-456-7890 for example). I know they're international. I've used Paypal to pay so I do have fraud protection.

Just curious if anyone has made any recent orders from them and can vouch. I don't even think Sandy is on Scubaboard anymore.

Any info on them would be helpful, thanks.

Successful order from Divervision! Here’s some details below from ordering to having the products in my hand.

I made an order and paid with PayPal on Friday afternoon around 1pm (NYC), which would be 2am Taiwan time. Divervision is closed on the weekend, but I wanted to send an email just to confirm everything went through okay. Part of it was also the skepticism of the website.

Sandy responded at the morning of his Monday telling me he’d be shipping out the goods that day. I used DHL Express, and I had a tracking code on my Monday morning with expected delivery on Wednesday by EOD.

Yesterday the packages showed up with no additional custom fees, and were well packaged and secured. Everything was there, new and in superb condition.

Pictures below of the items from the package to them unboxed.

Everything went super smooth, and Divervision now has a new reoccurring customer.

:Yield:ONE piece of confusion though, there are actually TWO different Divervision websites, and depending on what your Google results return you could either end up at DiverVision Underwater Photo Equipment, or just https://divervision.com. This was really confusing and added to my skepticism. The www.divervision.com seems to be older, 2013 copyright. However it’s still available to use as far we as I can tell? I did notice some price differences between the two. I’ll continue to use the shop.divervision.com since it seems to be the more modern and up to date store. This is very confusing and misleading though, not sure the reasoning but one store front would be better.

Other than that, thanks a ton to Divervision/@Divervision99 and I look forward to using my new GoPro wet lens on my next vacation! You can still continue to rely on Divervision in 2023 years a decade+ after this thread was made :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5556.jpeg
    IMG_5556.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5557.jpeg
    IMG_5557.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5558.jpeg
    IMG_5558.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5559.jpeg
    IMG_5559.jpeg