Diving In Naples (Italy)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be in the Naples area for a day in late '09, and I am looking for a dive op who could take me out on a day of diving. Is Bikini Diving the only dive op in the area?

Please, find here some diving center in the Naples area.

I know well only Bikini Diving people, but sure you can contact all the diving centers in the list.

Ciao.
A.

I'm going to be in the Naples area for a day in late '09, and I am looking for a dive op who could take me out on a day of diving. Is Bikini Diving the only dive op in the area?

Hey....I think you are wrong becouse I was asking for to dive in Naples (Italy) not in Miami (USA)...sorry...anyway if someday I go to miami...I'll call you...to enjoy diving in those beautiful sea.....ciao
Greetings from spain

Ok for the suggestion of Inge, about Castellammare.

In addition, let me know if you need to know divers and clubs: I can send you the email of a couple of friends, living and diving in Naples.

Once you're in Italy, you should visit the italian forum of divers (Scubaportal - the biggest italian divers community): you'll find a lot of info

Ciao,
A.
take note, please...my hotmail address is mortarplatoon@hotmail.com thank you very much....Finally I'll be in Naples next month of August.
"live and let dive"
Dickhead

Hey guys. I need to give this thread a big bump. I'm going to be in Positano the second week of September and I really want to go diving around Capri. Can anyone suggest a good dive company? Bikini diving has the best website that I've seen, but I emailed them (info@bikinidiving.it) days ago and haven't heard back.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey guys. I need to give this thread a big bump. I'm going to be in Positano the second week of September and I really want to go diving around Capri. Can anyone suggest a good dive company? Bikini diving has the best website that I've seen, but I emailed them (info@bikinidiving.it) days ago and haven't heard back.

I don't know why they didn't aswered: I'll try to call Pasquale. I'll return to you as soon as i know something.

Ciao,
A.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi. Pasquale of the Bikini diving called me just few minutes ago. The problem is that their computer's gone. In a couple of days they should be ok, with a new PC. Let me know (even with a private message) if you have no answer in 3-4 days, and I'll contact them again. OK?

Ciao,
A.

This is a little late to help with this thread but if anyone else reads this it could help.
try the following site
mwanaples.org/clubs

its the NATO welfare site for Naples. There has been a dive club there for years and they know the local area very well. There are contact details on there..

Spent 3 years there and its great place to dive, better amazing if you just travel south a little.

DunK

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for reviews on local dive sites in Naples or looking to get some gear (and don't speak the language) the Diving Italy Forum community can help you out. Check out the link in my signature.

We are usually arranging weekend trips to the Amalfi and other sites so if you're looking to travel with a group this is the place!

See you in and around the water,

Lewis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom