Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do it, let us know if how affective the alternate means of propulsion is (I gotta figure the wetsuit hinders it's affectiveness)

You might consider lathering up all body hair with some cream rinse before you hit the water. It will help with rinsing the critters out and combing the tangles out will be a lot eaiser. :D

Skinny dipping is one thing but what's the point? I can only think of negative outcomes. I will share this however. In Roatan, the dive professionals got together and made a calendar for charity, all nude divers in an array of poses. Needless to say the calendars are sold out. It was done for a childrens fund on the island.

Isn't diving nude a tradition for you 100th dive? I was looking forward to hitting that milestone.

It's not very comfortable in a bp/w set up unless you have a velour crotch strap...........

you should see the pictures modeling the Salvo Back plate (with crotch strap) they used to have on their website! :rofl3:

If you are a guy, you probably should refrain from feeding the fish anything like hotdogs or similar shape. :D

Isn't diving nude a tradition for you 100th dive? I was looking forward to hitting that milestone.

I celebrated my 100th dive by descending to 100 ft at Bonaire. In a full 3mm wetsuit. I'm no prude, but I don't want stingy things getting to me in areas I can't scratch in pubic...or is that public?

It is almost a universal divine right to dive as we came into the world.
If you're a Christian and get hauled into court, a perfectly acceptable excuse is, "It's my right as a Christian to dive the way God sent me here."
If you're a Muslim, Sharia holds that diving as the Prophet was delivered to this existence is a sure sign of belief and no court will touch this case.
If you're Hindu, certain sadhus (holy men) eschew the wearing of any attire whatsoever. Until the beard grows long enough, it is one of the more unusual things you will see in India. Since they have no place to put a wallet, tell the judge you left the sadhu card on the dresser.
If you're Jewish and get hauled into court, just tell the judge some naked schmendrake from the Scubaboard stole your clothes.

I think it would be lovely. In warm waters only. And with a loved one, erotic also. Heck even if not with a loved one :)

As far as nesting titan triggers and stinging jellies go - surely this would be a wonderful way to increase your situational awareness.

And as for the diver who got his finger bitten off by that moray. Well if you are really stupid enough to dangle the crown jewels in front of a moray then you truly - oh so truly - deserve to be a eunuch and to hold your head high in Darwin's hall of fame.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom