Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This advice is something for everyone to remember.....

most of the people I've seen on dive boats don't look good with their swimsuits on, much less with them off...

This advice is something for everyone to remember.....

most of the people I've seen on dive boats don't look good with their swimsuits on, much less with them off...

OK then, let me ask this, what is it about scuba that is so attractive to such ugly, out of shape, fat people?

N

Masks and weightlessness????

the K

Masks and weightlessness????

the K

Oh, so that is why they call a boat load of divers a cattle boat, they are all fat, ugly and out of shape, like cows headed for slaughter, OK, mystery solved, I guess, if y'all say so. N

Try not to drag any danglies over the reef.

Manta Ray divers in Cozumel offers nude snorkeling trips for the "all over tanning experience" but I just don't see this as a good idea. It's hard enough to always see those stinging creatures as many have already mentioned.

I don't now about the rest of you..... but if any of you guys come up to me wanting help with a jellyfish sting 'you know where'.....

well tough sh**.... you're going to have to put that lotion on yourself!

until I see a paper clip at the end of the title on this thread .. I'm not clicking on it again:D

Surely you jest? A drysuit in the summer in the Caribbean or South Florida or the Gulf? I thought you Minnesotans had thicker blood? That would be like wearing a ski parka in Phoenix in August?

N

I use a drysuit in a pool now...

I got rid of all my wetsuits and though I plan to get another for pool and warm water use I pretty much prefer the drysuit to anything else. The only time it sucks is while gearing up in the high heat, otherwise I have never been to warm underwater but I dont move much while diving.

If I had to vacation in Florida or mexico and was doing only 1 dive a day I would still go with a 5 or 7mm wetsuit but any more than 1 dive a day and dry is the way to go even if its 80 degree water and 100 degrees out.

Well the water right in Rhode Island right now is about 45 degrees, so it'll have to wait until summer and obviously after a few cocktails. I can just imagine the look on my dive buddies face

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom