Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best part about this idea is that there is a bag called The Ocean Mist (fav bar obviously) right on the water in Rhode Island and is thus accessible for SCUBA purposes. I'm thinking a nice nude drift dive until I hit the back steps... walk on up order a drink from the beach bar and head back into the depths. What do you think?

The best part about this idea is that there is a bag called The Ocean Mist (fav bar obviously) right on the water in Rhode Island and is thus accessible for SCUBA purposes. I'm thinking a nice nude drift dive until I hit the back steps... walk on up order a drink from the beach bar and head back into the depths. What do you think?

It would probably violate the no shirt no shoes rule. Also, I would check local decency laws as in some areas exposing yourself in public can be classified as a sex offense. Not sure I would want to have to register as a sex offender for something like this.

It would probably violate the no shirt no shoes rule. Also, I would check local decency laws as in some areas exposing yourself in public can be classified as a sex offense. Not sure I would want to have to register as a sex offender for something like this.

Truth, I worked with a registered sex offender and it wasn't because he did anything I consider wrong. He pulled over his car to pee on the side of the road and a passing vehicle turned him in. In the middle of no where too, or so I'm told...

Truth, I worked with a registered sex offender and it wasn't because he did anything I consider wrong. He pulled over his car to pee on the side of the road and a passing vehicle turned him in. In the middle of no where too, or so I'm told...

Better that than a trucker bomb, but still not a good thing. Being a registered sex offender even for something stupid is generally not a good thing. I know I would lose my job, not because my boss would fire me, but I would lose my state licensing.

You were told a fairy tale. Urinating in public is a misdemeanor offence; to be convicted and rostered as a sex offender something else must have taken place.

I use a drysuit in a pool now...

I got rid of all my wetsuits and though I plan to get another for pool and warm water use I pretty much prefer the drysuit to anything else. The only time it sucks is while gearing up in the high heat, otherwise I have never been to warm underwater but I dont move much while diving.

If I had to vacation in Florida or mexico and was doing only 1 dive a day I would still go with a 5 or 7mm wetsuit but any more than 1 dive a day and dry is the way to go even if its 80 degree water and 100 degrees out.

LOL, and you would spend most of your time puking over the rail too. You freshwater guys do that in your 7mm suits in 95 degree heat with 100% humidity and 84 degree water. But, live and learn. N

I've done a few dives with naked folks in Jamaica. The water was warm and everyone got a kick out of it. It was very shocking when I swam around a reef and almost ran into HIS nekkid, hairy rear. :EEK: After that, I just made sure I followed the naked blonde (verified)! :D

I use a drysuit in a pool now...

I got rid of all my wetsuits and though I plan to get another for pool and warm water use I pretty much prefer the drysuit to anything else. The only time it sucks is while gearing up in the high heat, otherwise I have never been to warm underwater but I dont move much while diving.

If I had to vacation in Florida or mexico and was doing only 1 dive a day I would still go with a 5 or 7mm wetsuit but any more than 1 dive a day and dry is the way to go even if its 80 degree water and 100 degrees out.

I used my dry suit in Mexico training in the caves, I think you also did, didn't you?

I've done a few dives with naked folks in Jamaica. The water was warm and everyone got a kick out of it. It was very shocking when I swam around a reef and almost ran into HIS nekkid, hairy rear. :EEK: After that, I just made sure I followed the naked blonde (verified)! :D

Frog kick? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom