Diving the Paddle Steamer Patris in 4K

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hulmster|NDL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

Last week I got to make a short trip to the South of Greece for some wreck diving, and got a step closer to diving the HMHS Britannic (a dream that the team have been pursuing for >5years now. This short video is from a wreck ~1mile from the Britannic and often used as a warm up dive. Unfortunately, weather prevented us from diving the planned SS Burdigala, but we will be back for her later in the year.

Awesome! This is a great wreck. Just left Kea this morning after 6 days of amazing diving including 4 dives on the Britannic.
Fantastic, any photos/videography from your trip coming ? we seemed to get unlucky during our week there as we had planned a drop on the Burdigala. As a result, im planning to fly back out next week if weather reports look promising :)

Fantastic, any photos/videography from your trip coming ? we seemed to get unlucky during our week there as we had planned a drop on the Burdigala. As a result, im planning to fly back out next week if weather reports look promising :)

I have a ton on my FB page.

Not sure how to link that here.

Back
Top Bottom