Do you plan your dive trips at the start of the year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm only a couple of years into my current job, so I get only two weeks a year vacation...:(

Current plans are for Cozumel for a week in Feb. and then a week on Vancouver Island in June while my wife is on a business trip. So yeah, I plan ahead as much as I can.

In a year or two I hope to be able to steal away some long weekends on the BC coast...I can fly out there in the morning and be in the water that day...one or two more days in the water and then home without using up vacation days. These trips will be a little more ad hoc...

This is our first year of OW certification so we have planned as we go this year. BUT, my DH's vacations are scheduled in late December for the year so we'll be doing more advanced planning in the future. Currently, we're looking at the dates for trips with our LDS and others with friends for 2011 although we have booked a trip for Feb. to Utila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom