Does Air Come Out of Your Eye?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had this happen before. You havn't lived until you've tried to blow your nose and had stuff take the wrong turn and come out your eye.

Yeah, I routinely have stuff take the wrong turn and come out the eye, it's a bit gross when you sneeze and have to wipe your sunglasses off.

Fortunately it's not a real common thing, but it happens a few times a month and has for as long as I can remember.

In my family I have an Uncle who can blow smoke out his ears, while he wiggles them. Another blows smoke out his eye, so I'm not sure this is that rare of a thing.

Yes, This happens to me as well in the same eye, When I first started diving I couldn't equalize my right ear, I also felt air escapeing from my eye, I told my instructor about it and he told me I wasn't trying hard enough. When I told Kevin about it we went to the pool to practice. He had me try to equalize without a mask on underwater. He saw the bubbles coming from the corner of my eye. He suggested that I squeeze my eye shut and try to equalize again, When I did it worked wonderfully.

I never really questioned it again, I just close my eye and it all works fine.

LOL to those smoke, air and water blowing.
It is really sounds like talent to me :))

Yeah, I have that happen sometimes when I blow my nose, but not during equalizing.

I don't have air coming out of my eye... other places, but not my eye.

My aunt works at an optometrists. They had one patient who had a glass eye. Whenever he sneezed his eye would pop out. Quite a shock for those around him!

I think you are all sick. Milk out of the eyes, Right. I would like to see that. I can see the air but milk.

ReefGuy:
I went to clown school (for real) and there was a clown there that could blow up a qualtex 260 with his eye. If you've ever tried to do this, you know how hard that is with your mouth.

:rofl3: :rofl3: LOL...I'll bet your mother was proud of that career choice...hehehe...:rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom