Does endoscopic PFO closure reduce arterial bubbles? You bet your bippy.+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes thankfully i have access to the best of the best with who i work for and where i work. I work for UT Southwestern. any who my PVC's used to be occasional. then they exploded into very long strings of them back to back. all day long. I would feel sick, tired, faint. They would be ok for a few minutes, then string together for several minutes. quite disturbing. i actually considered going to the ER a few times. Thankfully my cardiologist got me in super quick, same day, and went right to working to help me. At first they hooked me up to the EKG and got a normal reading. as soon as she took it off it started doing the PVC's like crazy. i told her they were doing it again and she quickly hooked me back up and said oh my goodness. The medication and supplement i take keep them at bay as long as i take them. :) as for my PFO i am all healed up and leaving Monday for my trip to Cabo. sea lions here i come!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom