Domeboro Otic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi tursiops,

There are scores of solutions/meds with otic in the brand name. "Otic" simply means of or relating to the ear. As such, beyond that it is in and of itself extremely uninformative.

Cheers,

DocVikingo
LOL. Echo? Isn't that what I just said?

Hi Bauch and Lomb is no longer making the solution we need,I also emailed DocVikingo for possible help.
Thanks,Jerry

I believe that Shkreli may be rereleasing Domeboro Otic at $5k/nL. Should be a good market for it here.

$5,000 per nanoliter? A bit pricey. You can get 12 packets, that's 12 dives, for $14.79 at CVS.

1. Do you know who Shkreli is? www.giyf.com

2. They stopped manufacturing Domeboro Otic many years ago. You're referring to the NON OTIC SOLUTION. Good for Poison Ivy and other stuff - not so much for your ears.

I use the vinegar/iso alcho 30/70. Works like a charm for me. Less than 5k/nL.

Last edited:
1. Do you know who Shkreli is? www.giyf.com

2. They stopped manufacturing Domeboro Otic many years ago. You're referring to the NON OTIC SOLUTION. Good for Poison Ivy and other stuff - not so much for your ears.

I use the vinegar/iso alcho 30/70. Works like a charm for me. Less than 5k/nL.

Nonsense, but everyone has their own formula for 'ear beer'. I just know mine works and is easy (USN and DAN approved, too).

Nonsense, but everyone has their own formula for 'ear beer'. I just know mine works and is easy (USN and DAN approved, too).

You're sounding like Shrkeli. Apropos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom