Dress for success

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent book Dan, It really lays out the configuration clearly in the book , especially for those of us who are slower at perfecting the DIR way of diving.
Thanks for the advance read.
I definetly need it in my library!

Its amazing how all you NT guys come back to this board flinging off your mouths when one of your buddies has something to sell, My guess is, no ones paying attention to your own board were you keep praising your self's.

Finally after the publisher's delay the books were printed today under the supervision of Dan himself, pre orders will be shipping Friday 3 Jun 05. I have limited copies left on the first run so call sooner then later to get on the preorder list.
Limited printing run is 29.99 not including shipping and taxes.

I got a copy of the book this weekend, everyone.

I have to admit - I was really impressed. My first impression was "Why write a book about something as simple as gear configuration?" but this book does a really fantastic job at explaining things in detail, and - more importantly - with really well illustrated pictures.

I'm quite happy to have one. It's worth getting.

Tom R:
Update:

Book should be here by End Feb, 29.95 Cdn and Dan's former students can have signed copies.

Can Dan's future students have autographed copies too?

Thinking of DIR-F...

Where's D33ps1x review?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom