For Sale DUI CF200 SE Drysuit Excellent condition + NEW ZIP Seals + extras!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilyafil

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
CF 200 SE Excellent condition. Brand new UNCUT latex ZIP seals. The suit just got back from DUI, they inspected and tested it and installed the seals. I have a receipt for the work they performed. Kevlar knee pads, Kevlar crotch pad, cargo pockets, relief zipper, built in suspenders. The suit is made from crushed neoprene. This suit is indestructible, it's impossible to tear and it will last you many years. It's always been stored properly and bla bla bla... :)

I'm 6-1 170lbs and the suit fits me like a glove.

I also have an excellent condition merino undergarment and many other goodies (BC, weight belt, mask, dive computer, brand new never used cold water Turtle fins). Let me know what you need and we can make a deal. I'm asking $1500 for the suit.
File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg File_003.jpeg File_004.jpeg File_005.jpeg File_006.jpeg File_007.jpeg File_008.jpeg
File_000.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
File_003.jpeg
File_004.jpeg
File_005.jpeg
File_006.jpeg
File_007.jpeg
File_008.jpeg

Thanks for looking! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom