DUI CF200SE Men's Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahjong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DUI CF200SE in a stock size SMALL. Serial # 15643. This is DUI's patented crushed neoprene, in the shoulder entry model. It has suspenders and neoprene reinforced kneepads. It has turbo soles--10 7/8" long measured heel to toe on the outside. It has ankle straps to keep air from flowing into the turbo soles. Original Apeks valves, non-swivel inlet and adjustable auto and manual exhaust--I absolutely love these valves, smooth, rock solid and reliable. The zipper is a heavy duty Talon that is super clean (looks almost new). The latex neck and wrist seals were recently replaced and the suit pressure tested--it has been dove exactly twice since the servicing, so the seals are like new. The neck seal is uncut--all 8 rings and the outer edge are there. I trimmed only the very outer edges of the wrist seals up to the 8th ring--so all 8 rings are still present.

This suit is in GREAT condition, very clean. This suit has been my backup, so it has seen very few dives, fewer than 40. I pamper my gear and this suit has been extremely well cared for. I love this suit and am selling it reluctantly, ONLY because it is too snug on me to wear thick thinsulate underwear, which I now absolutely need here in CA.

I am throwing in
two sets of thermals: a Northern Diver Metalux 300, their warmest suit. It has ONE dive on it, by me, and so in new condition. The tag says Medium (unisex), but I would say it's sized more like a small and cut on the slim side. But it does have PLENTY of stretch panels--full length on both sides, lower back, shoulders, under arms, etc. Beautifully made suit and great looking. Inseam is roughly 28" and shoulder seam to bottom hem roughly 57" (should fit someone 5' 1" to 6" with a medium to slim build). Also included is a 300g DUI Polartec Powerstretch jumpsuit--the older green-colored model, SIZE SMALL, but full cut and with 2-way stretch--fits a wide range of sizes. It does have a small pee-valve hole through both layers (upper thigh area) and a small hole through only the outer layer at the upper-arm location of the exhaust valve. These small holes never bothered me. Email me if you want more pics of the undergarments, or if you want more pics of the drysuit--the pics of the drysuit I have posted here do not do the suit justice.

Here are some measurements for the CF200:

Crotch to floor: ~31"

Shoulder seam to floor: ~60"
Pit to pit: ~21.5"

It's for sale on ebay for $475. If someone wants it here just let me know and I'll ship it for $450, and also throw in a DUI hood size medium. For pics, see eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The drysuit and hood for sale here are the ones I'm wearing in my avatar (that's a late fall boat dive off Salem, MA).

The pics aren't great and don't do the suit justice; if you want more pics just let me know.

Attachments

• PC190473.jpg
    PC190473.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 89
  • PC190474.jpg
    PC190474.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Price reduction. Make an offer. Here's another picture of the suit. It's seen no more than 4 dives since the picture.

Attachments

• NE Coast Lobster.jpg
    NE Coast Lobster.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom