DUI Dry Suit Navy Seal black ops type. Very Nice / will take trade's plus cash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well here my 2 cents. this suit is worth about 500$ for any regular diver for NAVY seal it may be more :) here is why.
GOOD: it is TLS 350, it is seems to be nice condition, and zipper looks good from a picture.
BAD: no size (and it is not XXL , no navy seal is XXL :), i am XXL now but was L when i was in service :) ), inflate valve is as military does mounted on right legso it has to move to chest.. exaust valve on a sleeve so it need to be replaced with one on a shoulder and you need to purchase valve itself.
relief zipper is BAD, get a regular p valve. Socks are cordura not neoprene, so it has 0 insulating properties :( and got to go.
so as you can see it will take about $500-700 in rework plus rock boots.

Why does the military mount the inflate valve on the leg and the exhaust valve on the sleeve?

Well here my 2 cents. this suit is worth about 500$ for any regular diver for NAVY seal it may be more :) here is why.
GOOD: it is TLS 350, it is seems to be nice condition, and zipper looks good from a picture.
BAD: no size (and it is not XXL , no navy seal is XXL :), i am XXL now but was L when i was in service :) ), inflate valve is as military does mounted on right legso it has to move to chest.. exaust valve on a sleeve so it need to be replaced with one on a shoulder and you need to purchase valve itself.
relief zipper is BAD, get a regular p valve. Socks are cordura not neoprene, so it has 0 insulating properties :( and got to go.
so as you can see it will take about $500-700 in rework plus rock boots.

Thank you for the info! I'm open to offers. I mean it is what it is.

Why does the military mount the inflate valve on the leg and the exhaust valve on the sleeve?
What he said

The location of the inflate valve might have something to do with rebreathers and mag carriers. Same with the sleeve exhaust valve. Just speculating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom