For Sale Dui Dry Suit Flx 50/50, Priced To Sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jketron

Registered
Reaction score
the suit is in new condition, it's been used once and you would know it was. Zero wear marks, the neck and cuff seals are in great condition and I have a brand new complete set in the bag. The suit has the factory pocket, pee valve (never used), DUI bag, reneforced knees.

The looks brand new. Please view the pictures for complete sizing. I still have the customer measure sheet from when it was made.

$999.00

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 249
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Folks the Fourth Element gear has been sold separately.

Get a darn near new Drysuit with all the upgrades (reinforced knees, pee valve, thigh pocket) in excellent condition.

$999 shipped

Folks its that time of year to start wearing your drysuits.

I'm motivated to sell, this suit is ready to go today with new seals in the bag so you can size them to you

$500 !!!!!!!!!

Where are you located?

I can't find the suit on the DUI suit. What are the details? Is the bottom portion crushed neoprene?

It looks like it has socks, not attached boots. Correct?

If you are going to attach dry gloves, can you do it after you don the suit, or do you have to attach the gloves first and then leave them on as you don the suit and finish gearing up? Also, can you have wrist seals and the dry gloves both at the same time, or is it one or the other only?

Back
Top Bottom