For Sale DUI FLX Extreme (Mens Large) Drysuit $1999

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0461 copy.jpg IMG_0464.JPGIMG_0465 copy.JPGDUI Drysuit Size Chart 1.jpgI'm selling my DUI FLX Extreme Drysuit (Large) in mint condition with only 25 dives on it. It is one of DUI's most popular premium drysuits. The suit was cleaned after EVERY dive. There are no tears and the seals are in excellent condition with no nicks or rips. The Halcyon P-valve is better than the one DUI offered at the time and was installed by my dive shop. The P-valve has never been used. I upgraded the suit to include cargo pockets on the left and right legs. The TurboTec boots are XLg and fits feet sizes 10.5 to 11.5. I guess with the velcro straps smaller feet will fit as well. Take a look at the size chart for Large.

New today with this configuration the suit will set you back over $3400.

The FLX EXTREME, is perfect for advanced technical divers and the most popular option for exploration divers. We set out on a mission to develop the most comfortable and flexible drysuit to provide maximum protection for technically demanding conditions. In that mission we discovered the perfect combination of materials and craftmanship. Using trilaminate fabric made of a Polyester inner and outer layer with the butyl-rubber interior slightly thicker than the TLS350 - adding additional puncture resistantance. We then add Cordura® overlays on the legs for increased durability though soft to the touch just like your favorite pair of jeans.

FEATURES
Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of Polyester / Butyl Rubber / Polyester in black
Diagonal front-entry zipper (plastic T-Zip zipper)
Telescoping torso and crotch strap
Suspenders
SiTech low profile exhaust valve
Zipper guard
Warm neck collar
Internal waist adjustment cord
Cordura® material over knee area for extra durability (13-1/2" kevlar)
Black DUI Military and FLX EXTREME patch on right arm
Drysuit Bag
36" Inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
Cargo Pockets (left/right)
TurboTec Boots (XLg 10-1/2 to 11-1/2 shoe sizes)
Halcyon Streamline P-Valve (NEVER used)
Silicone Zip Seals (neck and wrists)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom