Closed DUI Halcyon Assorted Tech Gear

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So am not getting any younger and have decided to get out of cold water diving, plan is to continue with MX caves for as long as I can.
All this gear is in mint condition, don't bother sending low ball offers, buyer pays shipping.
I will post a pic of the suit outside of that DM me with an email and I will send you pics of whatever u r interested in.
I will be away in the later weeks of Aug with limited internet but will get back to u asap.

Here goes.

DUI Dive Suit TLS 350 SS, Cave Cut for 6ft, 190lbs, size 10 boots, 12 yrs old. Sent to DUI 5/6 yrs ago leak-tested, new zipper, hanging on rack since. For more info or detailed measurements, send me a DM $600.00

Santi Flex 190 undersuit size large (NEW NEVER USED). $420.00

ANALOX 02 Analyzer, will need new sensor. $125.00

Argon inflation, Halcyon straps, 2LP 13cu ft. tanks, currently full and in hydro will need vis, if i'm shipping i will have to drain, first stage with OPV and hose. $240.00

Surface Marker 4.5' with 150' spool, willing to sell with or without the spool Halcyon. $68.00

Santi BZ200 Boots, size 9. $30.00

LP Hose (7’) $20.

Tools, IP pressure gauge, second stage adjustment tool, assorted spanners, picks, mirror, plugs, o-rings etc. $100.00 for pkg Have had some inquires and added a pic of whats included with this, the Cristo Lube & Tribolube Retail for around $150.

Stage regs

2 - H75-p halcyon 1st stages cw with Halo 2nd stages (2nds R NEW NEVER WET) 6" HP hose, spg’s, 40" Lp, $350 each

1 H75-p halcyon 1st stage with same as above and an Auro 2nd stage $295

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 100
So the tools are sold.
A bit more info on the TLS
These are the actual measurements of the suit keep in mind your undergarments.

-wrist 11"
-biceps 15"
-armhole 16"
-chest 44"
-waist & hips 42"
-thigh 22"
-calf 17"
-crotch to floor 36" a bit extra length here is nice when frog kicking
-arm length center of spine to end of wrist seal 34
-boots I wear a size 9 runner and they have always been about an 1"/1.5" to long for my feet so am guessing size 10 or 11, they measure 4" wide by 11" long
- girth is a tough one to measure, with the suit fully extended its 84" so that would be around your crotch over your head and back to crotch so you can get in then it telescopes down at the waist once you r in
- comes with a 7mm hood (warm neck collar) that I never used and the carrying bag

Have the original box for shipping so if u decide to go for it just let me know what carrier u want to use and I can price that out for you.

Tools, IP pressure gauge, second stage adjustment tool, assorted spanners, picks, mirror, plugs, o-rings etc. $100.00 for pkg are sold thanks

The following items are sold

- 1 - H75-p halcyon 1st stage cw with Halo 2nd stages 6" HP hose, spg, 40" Lp
- Santi Flex 190 undersuit size large.
- Argon inflation 2LP 13cu ft. tanks, currently full and in hydro will need vis, still have the straps and reg.... make me an offer

Heading out on vacation, most of this is now sold so I'm closing this thread.
Few things left I will list them when I get home.
Thanks everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom