Dumb AOW question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only Dumb Question is the one you don't ask.

Don't worry about the specifics and the number of different type of diving. some may not even apply to you. i don't remember mine.

It might be helpful if you do the deep, wreck, search and recovery (for search patterns - and will be repeated in rescue), navigation (goes hand in hand with search and recovery also useful in real life situations), bouancy ( i didn't learn a huge amount but it was good to have a dive just playing around and trying to get things right - I think I only had 4-5 dives at that time)

AS for other stuff - like knots and things - just read about it - watch youtube - buy a lift bag and practise practise practise - especially if you are part of a dive club - you can learn alot through other members

altitude diving,AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use, drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography, underwater videography, wreck diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom