Email address for Breitling?

Discussion in 'Computers, Gauges, Watches and Analyzers' started by cowprintrabbit, Mar 4, 2005.

1. cowprintrabbit

cowprintrabbit Surface Interval Member

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    I need to ask them a question, and there is none listed on their site. I've tried everying intuitive, and I get auto replies that "this e-mail address is not monitored, please see web site"

2. ScubaTexan

ScubaTexan ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

The jeweler I have here in town deals with Breitling. Let me call the store and see if they have one.

3. ScubaTexan

ScubaTexan ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

I'm sorry, they didn't have an e-mail address for them, either. And, like you, I didn't see an address on their website. All I saw were a snail-mail addy, a telephone number in Switzerland and a FAX number. All I can suggest is trying to find a Breitling dealer in your city and ask them if they can help you, or sending them correspondence to their office in Grenchen, Switzerland.

4. ShakaZulu

ShakaZulu Great White

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Wow, someone has money.............

5. cowprintrabbit

cowprintrabbit Surface Interval Member

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Not really, just a husband that collects watches instead of scuba gear :)

6. Helipilot

Helipilot Angel Fish

Sorry, Breitling Switzerland does not have an email address. They will only communicate with you via snail mail. Here is a link for a Breitling forum; there are some very knowledgeable people on this site who are very eager to help.

http://www.watchuseek.com/breitling/