Eon steel not logging dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another suunto issue, go figure.

Try contacting huish about thus issue. Hopefully they resolve it for you.

Apparently this is the suunto troll thread… sorry for posting. Now let’s start talking about split fins lol…

Apparently this is the suunto troll thread… sorry for posting. Now let’s start talking about split fins lol…

If they made a quality computer I’d probably still own it. I loved the color of the display and how it look, plus how I could customize it in DM5. BUT you can’t go locking me out for 48 hours because of a “low” battery….that’s a deal breaker.

Impressed how civil the discussion became and now you share info. That is what I hoped for.

I have respect for sheawater and was my first choice but because of DM5 storing all my diving history, stuck with suunto. Appeared good on paper and like you loved the display…but seems to me it has a battery issue. When I got it, it showed 19h charges, now four months and 30 dives later, hardly shows 13h at full charge. But the most irritating issue is misplacing dives. What I though as lost, it was stored on wrong dates…

For that person that commented about huish support my past experiences in reference to my D6i have been excellent. As a matter of fact they totally replaced a failed d6i out of warranty…
Stayed with them for that and the convenience of keeping all my logs on DM5.

Will share updates… meantime back to the D6i

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom