Sold! Faber LP50 Mini Doubles Setup

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ErikNYC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives

Faber LP50 Mini-Doubles:​

New, with Dive Rite manifold.

Kit Contains:

2 x LP50 - Faber LP50 (Stamped 02/22)
1 x Dive Rite High Pressure 3443 Doubles Manifold and Valves
1 x Dive Rite Tank Bands for 5.5" Tanks

Everything you need to assemble a set of Mini-doubles.

These cylinders make a great sidemount setup or CCR bailout cylinder. However, we love turning them into "mini-doubles" for the most low profile set of tanks you can put on your back!

• Faber LP50 Steel
  • Volume: 7.8 L
  • Gas Capacticy: 50cuft @ 2640 Rated Pressure
  • Length: 25.2"
  • Diameter: 5.51"
  • Weight: 18.9lbs
  • Buoyancy Full: -2.43lbs
  • Buoyancy Empty: +1.24lbs
Why Faber Steel Cylinders are the best
Faber’s Cylinders are appreciated worldwide by scuba divers who choose steel tanks for their aqua-lung apparatus. To give you the lightest (and hence an optimum wall thickness) steel tanks (cylinders) with an ideal buoyancy, our scuba diving cylinders are diligently manufactured using high quality steel plates. If you are already using steel cylinders when diving you don't need to be convinced about the advantages of steel. Beside the buoyancy attractions, it occupies a far lower volume for the same water capacity allowing you to enjoy greater space and freedom.

PXL_20240220_235433159.NIGHT.jpg
s155043085254728009_p249_i1_w1200.jpeg
PXL_20240220_235409401.jpg
PXL_20240220_235358893.jpg
PXL_20240220_235349762.jpg

Interested! What is your pricing for just the cylinders, and what is your pricing for the whole setup?

Interested! What is your pricing for just the cylinders, and what is your pricing for the whole setup?
Sorry the tanks sold last night. I have the Dive Rite manifold and bands available.

I have a set of LP50s for sale just back from hydro without valves that you could setup for sidemount.

Where in FL are you at? And what are you asking for them?

Where in FL are you at? And what are you asking for them?

Located in Tampa. Asking $500 if you don't want the bands. Here is the link to the post:

Back
Top Bottom