Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would you believe I actually saw someone on Halloween in the Borat suit? There goes one brave (or really seriously drunk) guy.

I guess it could have been worse and he could have been in his birthday suit.

I'm a voyeur and speedos are a time killer for me. They make a long boat ride pass by quickly.

I wear very dark sunglasses and the only bummer is if I forget to wear them and get caught.

Cool. That is hot, actually. :D

As a European living in the US, I do get the occasional funny comment on my speedo. In fact, I have adapted to local culture and wear my speedo only when diving, not when swimming. The main reason I favor speedos over those bulky tents that American men wear for bathing suits is that a speedo slips nicely into a wetsuit. I always feel sorry for the guys that look like parachuters trying to retrieve their parachute, and struggle with stuffing eighty square feet of fabric under a wetsuit. :wink:

Is that a dead dog lying on the couch in one of your pics?? If not, that is soooooooo cute:D

Thanks...
Very much alive... here she is at Christmas:

IMG_0478.jpg

And just to keep in bounds of the thread:

Heavenly Speedo:
mail-2.jpg

When I was in the Dutch West Indies,,I would have loved to see a speedo,,these guys were NAKED!...and they looked worse than the guy above!!

david-hasselhoff-07.jpg

My wife hid mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom