Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh man... I know a gentleman here in Austria: a 60 year old, bow-legged orthodontist, who ONLY wears Speedos: preferably bright orange or lime green. The only thing missing is a large arrow pointing downward with a sign saying "here is my P..is". (the same guy uses womens' pantyhose to help his wetsuit slide on easier: perfectly legit, I guess, but a strange combo!)
Now I hasten to add that I am nowhere close to having a tight, sexy figure........but I dont wear a speedo!:D

Do you want to qualify what you just said - he ONLY wears Speedos? What, all the time? Must get a bit cold in winter.

This blog gives pretty good arguments in favour of the speedo:

Swimpixx

I have decided I don't hate them after all...

Enjoy~

WOWZA!! I quite agree....don't think I hate them after all either :wink:

@Peterbj7: I meant the only kind of bathing suit he wears is a Speedo... thought we were talking about diving...
I havent seen him marching through town wearing one, you are very right.

I think that it would be more comfortable for all guys to were the speedo while diving...they just need to treat it like wearing underwear and spare us the paradings around ,,,unless they are the HOFF...then I bow to the HOFF...

I think that it would be more comfortable for all guys to were the speedo while diving...they just need to treat it like wearing underwear and spare us the paradings around ,,,unless they are the HOFF...then I bow to the HOFF...

The HOFF graciously accepts your adulation and praise. May you be blessed with multitudes of red bikinis.

We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!

HOFF and pretty much any guy that looks good is welcome to
parade around the boat in their speedo.

I won't mind. :)

Oh man... I know a gentleman here in Austria: a 60 year old, bow-legged orthodontist, who ONLY wears Speedos: preferably bright orange or lime green. The only thing missing is a large arrow pointing downward with a sign saying "here is my P..is". (the same guy uses womens' pantyhose to help his wetsuit slide on easier: perfectly legit, I guess, but a strange combo!)
Now I hasten to add that I am nowhere close to having a tight, sexy figure........but I dont wear a speedo!:D

An old guy who wears bright orange or lime green speedos and
also wears pantyhose? I wonder what else this guy is into...

Think it is a fashion thing... Surf shorts/berms are "in" now - think Paul Walker in Into the Blue (guys will remember the film with Jessica Alba in bikini). The small Speedos are "out", but still worn by the beautiful platform divers http://www.olympics.org.uk/beijing2008/images/sports/Diving1300x400.jpg (do hope they will continue wearing them). The swimmers wear the "full body suits" - think Ian Thorpe Ian Thorpe - The official website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games or kneelength "tights" - think Michael Phelps.

Living in Florida we get alot speedo "fails". Once we were in the Keys and the guy sitting next to us on the dive boat was about 90...and wearing a speedo. He wasn't overweight at all....but the skin sag...ugh. Another time, speedo fail dude (as I like to call them) was pretty fit, about 45ish...but covered in hair...I mean really "don't need a wetsuit" hairy. After the dive he laid out on the bench with his legs wide open. We really didn't need to see that hair. Someone on the boat thought he said something about being a doctor...so to this day we refer to him as "Dr. Speedo".

Back
Top Bottom