Flight time change!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sea horse diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just Wondering if any one else from the Invasion is flying into Charlotte Douglas International Airport and had there flight time changed also!! :shocked2: So with a 3 hour layover will be there at some point. Very excited June can't get there soon enough!!

Yup! I got a phone call yesterday. This is the second time it changed... Gives me a slightly longer layover...

Uhm does that happen to be on US AIR and arriving CZM about 1:23 pm?

I am flying through CLT. I will be there between 8:42 am and 11:30 am. Flight from CLT to CZM is US Air 1235 I had an itenerary change a while back, but that was on the way home. If we are all hanging out at the same airport, we should find each other. Are we all on the same flight?

Keith

Wooohooo! We will have to all meet up and have a pre invasion invasion in Charlotte.

Last year they posted a flight list so that everyone could see who was on the same flights

Oh DANG Nabbit all! Seriously? Seriously? I was going to book my US air flight yesterday but got busy at work. Got home late and busy. Went to book my ticket today and the coach fare went up $200 and is now MORE expensive than a first class ticket! Really?????? I think US air is messing with my head! ARRRGGHHhhhhhhh! :banghead:
:rtfm:

:( me2me dislike!!!

good to know kendallpg

and a whooohooo back MNJoe great idea!!!!

almost 2 months away!!! will be here before we know it!!! :D

HEADS UP to all still needing Airfare
I have been watching the Houston to Cozumel Flights and for the first time today I am seeing flights under 400 for certain dates.
While they are not the exact dates for the Invasion. It looks like airfares are starting to move for Cozumel.

KEEP SEARCHING EVERYDAY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom