Florida Marine Patrol makes stuff up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got to agree. I've seen cops miss-use & abuse their powers many times.

Then lie about it later.

If you live in the SE portion on the US, you are getting what you pay for.

tazed ten times.. no wait 15 -- lies lies lies

I've got to agree. I've seen cops miss-use & abuse their powers many times.

Then lie about it later.

This is not unique to any area of any country. This is unique to the world as it happens all over the place.

Never done it and have never personally seen it done. While I am sure it occurs somewhere it seems to be rare enough I have never seen it. In the LEO job if you lie about the smallest of things you are banned forever. Even if you are involved in something like Rodney King if you tell the truth you can still get a job in a prison somewhere.. if you lie in a offical proceeding you're done forever

So your original post is based on a "third person" story and not something you actually witnessed.

(I guess that about sums it up).

another member of the Kangaroo court heard from,
thanks for sharing

HEARSAY | Definition of HEARSAY (Black's Law Dictionary)

---------- Post Merged at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Not only in Kangaroo court but even in the USSC your OP is stricken and supressed. Unlike a fair court I personally will suspect any future postings as well.. but I am a bias kind of person

Reactions: Jax
Mike seems to be deep in thought over this thread and the baseless claims made in it.....

KangarooCourt_8592.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom