Following in my Father’s Fin Kicks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yaeger

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello ScubaBoard Community,

My wife and I are thrilled to be joining this vibrant diving community. We’re both in our thirties and are advanced divers, currently working towards completing our rescue certification before moving onto the Dive Master course. Our passion for exploring the underwater world has led us to some awe-inspiring sites, from the enigmatic cenotes in Mexico to the mesmerizing walls of St. Lucia, the lively reefs of Roatan, and the unique underwater sculpture parks of Grenada.

I’ve also been fortunate enough to experience the unparalleled beauty of snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef and Fiji, and have dived in a variety of locations, including Cuba, Florida, and my own backyard, the St. Lawrence River.

While our journey under the sea has been amazing, our connection to this forum runs much deeper. My father, @Jyaeger was an active member of this community from 2007 until he passed away in 2015. His posts reflect his insatiable curiosity and deep passion for diving. It’s been both touching and inspiring to comb through his old posts 8 years later, feeling his energy and rekindling his passion. It’s also been heartwarming to see the friendships he fostered here, and the warm welcome he extended to every new member.

With that same spirit, I’m excited to connect with all of you, learn from your experiences, and contribute to this community. I’m looking forward to continuing my father’s legacy of enthusiasm for diving and camaraderie within this forum.

See you underwater,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom