Foot Pocket help for new diveR blades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Quick help with closed heel footpockets for freediving.. So I just purchased some new carbon fiber blades from DiveR however I know the mares foot pockets they normally come with are too big for me unfortunately. I fit comfortably in the Mako brand footpockets size 4-5 which I wear with 1 mm neoprene booties, (I am a woman size 7.5 shoe). I was curious whether anyone knew or had experience in fitting the mako foot pockets with the diveR blades as I don't want to alter the blades in anyway to make them work. I know the mares, sporasub spitfire and imersion foot pockets are said to work with the blades fine but I don't know if they're shaped differently than Mako brands. Appreciate any feedback from experience. Thanks!

I cannot help with an answer based on direct experience with DiveR blades in Mako foot pockets but I can say that I have seen DiveRs go easily into 4 different brands of foot pockets. (I have a pair myself).

I will send you a message too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom