For Sale Scubapro XL split fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

51 years

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Used Scubapro XL split fins, gray, $ 65 plus shipping, in Ohio.

Attachments

• scubaproxl.JPG
    scubaproxl.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 49
you should use the "for sale" tag on the post title. I'd like to say that would get you more interested parties but split-fins and ScubaBoard are mortal enemies.

Sounds like a few 'know-it-alls' dictating to the rest of SB on what they think is best.

Sounds like a few 'know-it-alls' dictating to the rest of SB on what they think is best.
more than a few. it is more in jest than anything serious. but yeah, everyone likes to pick on split fins and full-face snorkel masks.

more than a few. it is more in jest than anything serious. but yeah, everyone likes to pick on split fins and full-face snorkel masks.
Don't forget back mount pony bottles, Air 2's and anything other than a BP/W all of which will apparently kill you according to many here on SB!

Nothing at all wrong with split fins.... I dive these Scuba Pro Split Twin Jets when diving drysuit here in the PNW. They are awesome. Nice huge foot pockets and great performance and super durable! This a totally square deal for these fins at about a third of the cost of new.. Best of luck with the sale!!

Using Force Fins once , I had to' walk back to the boat', and lots of people love them.
And yes we used tank mounted pony bottles etc back in the 70's, new is not always better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom