For Sale: Sea & Sea DX-2G with accessories / FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Lens / Sea Arm 8 Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeyru2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,

I just recently upgraded my underwater setup to the Olympus OM-D EM-5 and Nauticam EM5 rig so I am selling my old rig - a Sea & Sea DX-2G with plenty of accessories. I would like to sell the camera and its accessories together but will sell the FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Lens separately. All gear is in perfect working condition with no damage or prior problems. Details below - prices are negotiable so if interested make me an offer. I am traveling for work at the moment but if you want pictures I can get them to you shortly just PM me. Thanks!

Sea & Sea DX-2G Camera Set: Asking $700
- Sea & Sea DX-2G Camera / Housing
- Sea & Sea 16mm Wide Angle Wet Lens
- 2 Extra Batteries (3 total) with 2 chargers
- 2 Extra O-Rings
- Pelican Hard Case with Custom Foam Cut-Outs
- Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII Arms with Lens Caddy (4 total arms - no clamps though sorry keeping those)
- Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII Tray
- Sea & Sea close-up lens 125 Adapter Ring (for use with Sea & Sea Close up Lens or UWL-04 Fisheye lens)

FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Wet Mount Conversion Lens: Asking $300
- includes 62mm-52mm step down adapter for use with Sea & Sea DX-2G (also fits on lens caddy)
- works on many other housings and is a very popular and sharp fisheye wet lens for compact cameras

Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Tray w/Extensions and Dual Handles: Asking $150
- Fits any mirrorless / compact with a single standard tripod mount (unfortunately not the case with my new Nauticam housing - dual tripod mounts)
- #SS-22118 Camera Tray with Grip
- #SS-22122 SA8 Extra Grip (Right)
- #SS-22123 SA8 Camera Tray Adapter
- 2x #SS-20100 Bracket Shoes

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi, I'm Oak from Thailand
I'm interesting your FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Wet Mount Conversion Lens with adapter for DX2G
I want to buy it in 300 US$
My sister is live in California. You can sent your product to her. So, please reply to me, or email to n.srisook@live.com
Thanks, Oak

I have some question. I have DX2G camara and housing. I interesting FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Wet Mount Conversion Lens. Is it work with my DX2G by use 62mm-52mm step down adapter only. Or I have to use Sea & Sea close-up lens 125 Adapter Ring together. And have you sold that fisheye mount to anyone yet? Thank you so mush, Oak, Thailand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom