Found: Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouvea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all:

Found a very expensive watch style dive computer (appears to have been paired to a transmitter) at the Breakwater, last Sunday. Found it between Middle Reef and the Metridium Fields, not too far away from Big Pipe.

Would like to get this back to its owner. Please PM, if this is yours. You will have to show proof of ownership!

Thanks,
O

Hello all:

Found a very expensive watch style dive computer (appears to have been paired to a transmitter) at the Breakwater, last Sunday. Found it between Middle Reef and the Metridium Fields, not too far away from Big Pipe.

Would like to get this back to its owner. Please PM, if this is yours. You will have to show proof of ownership!

Thanks,
O

I lost a Galileo sol wrist computer at the breakwater. It's black, with a square face, the decorative chrome face cover is missing. And the strap will be broken. I can be reached at ; finlessmale@aol.com

Some computers---Galileo Sol & Luna, for instance---allow the owner to add their name and contact info. Turn it on, and the owner's info may be displayed/find-able.

i only find empty bottles and shells

Hi All:

Nope. This is not a Scubapro computer.

Sorry,
O.

I lost a a Citizen Promaster Hyper dive watch at Breakwater. I have serial number to proof ownership (I sent it for service a while back and kept the receipt).
It's long shot, since I lost it earlier in the year but you never know...in any case.
Thank you for posting!

Hello:

Unfortunately, it is not a Citizen Pro Hyper Dive Watch. It's made by Pelagic and appeared to have been lost the day prior to my discovering it underwater.

O.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom