Found Men's Wedding Band in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, my husband lost his wedding ring in September 2007 whilst we were on honeymoon in Cozumel (I think on the Palancar beach) whilst snorkelling. It is a white gold band (looks silver) with an unpolished band running through the middle. No inscriptions sadly. I know this is a long shot, but if anyone finds it, we would love to have it back. Thank you! Good luck to everyone hoping to get theirs back too :)

Hello, my husband found a man's wedding band while snorkeling in Cozumel. I googled 'lost ring in Cozumel' and came up with this site, so thought I would give it a shot and see if we can perhaps find the owner. If anyone thinks it may belong to them, please describe ring and the inscription and we will return to owner. Thanks!
Its been many years but I would still like to know if the ring you found in coz could be the same one my husband lost....sadly, my husband passed away 45 days ago so that ring has so much significance to me and it would be amazing to get it back... if you see this , please email me at...goodwitch713@gmail.com

thanks, glenda

Back
Top Bottom