Found: Underwater Camera @ Yucab dive site (Cozumel)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Found an underwater camera at Yucab dive site in Cozumel Mexico this afternoon (Feb 8, 2016)

If you can identify it by make/model and serial or via contents of images, I'm looking to return it to you.. Will be in Cozumel until Saturday, February 13th.

Also posted to Cozumel 4 You on Facebook.

Jeff

It isn't a Blue Canon D30 point and shoot is it? If so, it will probably have my last name scratched faintly into the bottom, I can give you more info if that's the case.

Found an underwater camera at Yucab dive site in Cozumel Mexico this afternoon (Feb 8, 2016)

If you can identify it by make/model and serial or via contents of images, I'm looking to return it to you.. Will be in Cozumel until Saturday, February 13th.

Also posted to Cozumel 4 You on Facebook.

Jeff

It isn't a Blue Canon D30 point and shoot is it? If so, it will probably have my last name scratched faintly into the bottom, I can give you more info if that's the case.

Sorry, not a Canon..

I hope the owner is active on Facebook or Scubaboard...

It does not have any removable memory. It's a sealed kind of camera that requires a special cable to get the images off of it.

Back
Top Bottom