Free Photography Help-Onboard Marine Biologist- Red Sea Aggressor III -South Itinerary March, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishatude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Join Oceans of Images Photography, trip leaders, Rich and Laura as we travel with a fantastic group of divers to the Red Sea. We specialize in concierge diving to include on site trip guides, travel assistance, and on-board photography lessons. All dive levels are welcome, many clients are singles - who prefer to travel with a group. We take care of everything and will be with you every step of the way.

A few spots left on our March19-26, 2022 sailing. We are all meeting in JFK, and will be traveling to Egypt as a group. There is an option land package also available to visit Cairo and the ancient sites. All transfers included. Guests on this voyage include prof. underwater photographers, and a marine biologists with over 20 years as curator of a nonprofit aquarium. Come learn about this amazing reef with us! Join us as we explore the beautiful Red Sea. Call now to learn more!

Double Occupancy $2449.00/pp- Dive Live Aboard only-airfare and optional trip is additional.
Hurry, don't wait call today.
Rich/Laura Howard
Mobile 813-767-1561 - Rich
Email: tampahoward@yahoo.com
Trip Video:

Attachments

• Red Sea Flyer Redo Print.jpg
    Red Sea Flyer Redo Print.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 83
I am curious how that is free? The week before and after on the same boat is $999. $1450 sure seems like a not free but hefty premium for a week of camera lessons. Your flyer attached the post says it‘s a whopping $2699/pp! Wow! Am I missing something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom