Free Spearfishing Introduction & Classes starting in Pompano Beach at Force-E

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Well, I just moved to Pompano Beach on Wednesday and joined the Force-E Team of instructors.

(I really enjoyed working in Naples, at SCUBAdventures, it is a great shop, but the lack of local diving finally pushed me to move east... to clear, warm and close to shore waters.)

So private Spearfishing Classes at Force-E are now immediately available, for beginners, intermediate or advanced spearfishers.

My first small group class will start Tues. April 17 at 6:30 pm with a classroom/video session, and will finish with a reef spearfishing day on Sun. April 22 at 8 am.

I will have a FREE Spearfishing Introduction on Wednesday April 11 at 7 pm also at the Pompano Force-E store. Space is limited so please call to reserve your seat.

Please call the Pompano Force-E store, 954-943-3483, for more information about classes and to sign up.

Here's a few spearfishing pics from last season.

Chad

PS, I'm headed out tomorrow with my last spearfishing class from Naples... looks like a great weekend. Good luck everybody!

Attachments

• amberjack-speared4.jpg
    amberjack-speared4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 770
  • lionshears.jpg
    lionshears.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 67
  • P5260517.jpg
    P5260517.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 106
  • PICT0268.jpg
    PICT0268.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Congrats Chad my friend, you will love the clear warm waters of the east coast. Did you bring the Cubera over too?

You don't NEED lessons to shoot monster hogs like that. Just point in the general direction and shoot. That's a monster. :D

Good luck in your new location.

Congrats Chad my friend, you will love the clear warm waters of the east coast. Did you bring the Cubera over too?

Soon Johnoly... I've been a bit busy getting started and searching for an apartment.

I'm thinking of a west to east coast trip in about a month hitting the Vandenberg and some other sites along the way around.

Hank, even a hog (damn big for Pompano this time of year) got smart and swam off, after I yelled & pointed continually for one of my newbs to come stick him.... should have just plugged him.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom