1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

FS: Aqua Lung Titan Reg, w/ Suunto Favor-s PLUS much more...

Discussion in 'Old Unclassified Classified Ads' started by EliteDetail, Apr 10, 2006.

1. EliteDetail

EliteDetail Angel Fish

used for 2 open water dives only. 100% flawless and perfect. I purchased all my scuba gear when I was getting certified and then realized once I got into the deeper I had an inner ear problem which makes it hard for me to dive...so im selling all my new gear.
    Please make me a reasonable offer on this reg/computer set up. it is pretty much new and it is 100% perfect! has pressure guage and compass all on one side. can supply photo if needed. please e-mail me. elitedetailoc@aol.com with any offer or if you need photos. I can arrange shipping as well if your not local to me here in So CA.

I also have a titanium wet suit, booties, gloves and hoodie thats been used once. I have scuba pro twin jet fins that were also used once. a scubapro nighthawk BC w/ air 2 thats been used twice. a catalina 80 tank thats been used once. a large akona rolling dive bag used outside once.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED. EliteDetailOC@aol.com

Jay