FS Citizen JV0030-01E Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Imperial Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asf

Reaction score
I received this yesterday as a trade, and would rather have the cash. It's an impressive watch! This watch on Amazon is $468.75. MSRP is $625. Asking $300

Comes with what you see pictured: Watch, 3 bands (2 aftermarket 1 original), Manual, and Warranty Card. No box.

Condition: Physically I cannot see even a scratch on it. It appears to be new, but I do see some data logged in. Not sure if they ship with sample data stored. The straps also appear to be brand new. See the pics below.

Description: Citizen celebrates the 20th anniversary of its professional-quality Aqualand diving watch with this special analog/digital Eco-Drive edition, which features a backlight and dive log memory. It offers water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet), suitable for scuba diving. And it's powered by Citizen's exclusive Eco-Drive technology, which charges the battery from both indoor and outdoor light. This model sports a high-tech look with a sleek asymmetrical case and coded buttons for the ultimate in form and function. It has a wealth of dive measurement functions, including:
• Depth display to 300 feet in digital format, with current and maximum displays
• Measurement of depth and time of dive
• Current and lowest water temperature display
• Surface interval measurement
• Dive log memory for up to 20 dives

Other timing functions include world time in 42 cities, 29 time zones, ability to track time in two different time zones, three alarms, 12/24-hour time display, and three alarms. Other features include a comfortable rubber strap, electro-luminescent backlighting for low-light visibility, screw-back case, screw-down crown, and a scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating.
This watch is powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch's Eco-Drive provides a 180-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 1.5 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
• Current depth display in digital format
• Depth display to 300 feet
• Measures depth and time of dive
• Measures maximum depth and duration of dive
• Dive log memory for up to 20 dives
• Auto-start dive mode
• Water temperature display and memory for current and lowest temp
• Measures surface interval
• Calendar
• 3 alarms
• 12/24 hour time
• Travel time (42 cities and UTC, 29 time zones)
• Electro-luminescence backlighting
• Battery charge level indicator

Attachments

• dsc02966b.jpg
    dsc02966b.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 359
  • dsc02973me.jpg
    dsc02973me.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 203
  • dsc02972sx.jpg
    dsc02972sx.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 183
  • dsc02976yt.jpg
    dsc02976yt.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 309
  • jv003001e.jpg
    jv003001e.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 435
Hi Ronzo. Thanks for the compliment, it definitely has great presence. It is not the nitrox watch, that one is a different model. This one is model JV0030-01E.

Thanks. I think the price is killer too but send over your offers if you are interested. I know I am new to scubaboard but have plenty of feedback/references on ebay and other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom