FS: Ike and Canon Housings for Canon A620

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpomerantz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 2 underwater housings for the Canon A620 for sale:

FOR SALE - 1 WEEK HERE BEFORE THEY GO TO EBAY:

1. Canon WP-DC90

Waterproof case protects your digital camera from sea water and sand
Waterproof up to 130 feet
Compatible with Canon PowerShot A620 and A610 digital cameras
Preparation of the O-ring seal is quick and easy
Post-dive and annual maintenance is essential but simple

This item is in excellent condition -- it is used and works great but I now have a DSLR so I do not use it anymore. It HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED

New is ~$170 on Amazon.com. I'll take $100. It has the Sea & Sea fiber optic connector attached that I can remove if not desired.

2. Ikelite 6140.62 Housing for A620

This heavy duty housing is molded of corrosion free clear polycarbonate, operates safely to 200 feet, and provides for all of the Canon A610 and A620 camera functions. The lens port allows attaching the optional UWL-100 wide angle lenses produced by Inon and Epoque.

Addition of an optional strobe, placed farther from the lens, improves the photographs and reduces the illumination of particles suspended in the water. It also has the Sea & Sea fiber optic connector attached that I can remove if not desired.

This also is in excelent condition and HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED.

New this is ~$350. I will take $200.

Any questions - please PM me. Pix are available. Thanks!

hi i have a few questions before i buy does the $100 include s/h, do you have any pics, does it come with anything (box,straps, or manuals) and how do i pay for it? thanks paige

hi i have a few questions before i buy does the $100 include s/h, do you have any pics, does it come with anything (box,straps, or manuals) and how do i pay for it? thanks paige

Hi.
S&H not included - suspect ~$5-6
no box
yes wrist strap
additional O ring
yes manuals
I do have pix - I can email them to you.

I like PayPal if possible. If not money order .

1. Canon WP-DC90 SOLD!!

This item is in excellent condition -- it is used and works great but I now have a DSLR so I do not use it anymore. It HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED

New is ~$170 on Amazon.com. I'll take $100. It has the Sea & Sea fiber optic connector attached that I can remove if not desired.

2. Ikelite 6140.62 Housing for A620 STILL AVAILABLE!!

This heavy duty housing is molded of corrosion free clear polycarbonate, operates safely to 200 feet, and provides for all of the Canon A610 and A620 camera functions. The lens port allows attaching the optional UWL-100 wide angle lenses produced by Inon and Epoque.

Addition of an optional strobe, placed farther from the lens, improves the photographs and reduces the illumination of particles suspended in the water. It also has the Sea & Sea fiber optic connector attached that I can remove if not desired.

ALL SOLD.

1. Canon WP-DC90 SOLD!!

2. Ikelite 6140.62 Housing for A620 SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom