Ft. Myers Beach Pier Clean-up October 6 (new date)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the Flyer we are putting out, you can make copies and pass around if you would like, Just remember you will need to send me the names of divers and anyone that would like to attend, I am starting a list and as of this moment, I have not set up the calendar but will hopefully get one going and updated on the first page.... Doing the Predive on the 7th and meeting will follow as soon as Joy gives me a date to post.

Parking is being waived for everyone, you will either need to get with me at the meeting or as soon as you get to the beach so I can hand them out to everyone.

Attachments

• FMBPIERCLEANUP807.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 52
I won't be able to make this. I have a DM class on the other coast that weekend.

ReefGuy:
I won't be able to make this. I have a DM class on the other coast that weekend.

It won't be the same without you there, have fun and good luck.....

Also I didn't get a chance to have this shop added to the list but Underwater Explorers in Ft Myers is also going to help with air fills for anyone needing them, Contact Bob Hines at 239-481-4733

Ok we are getting down to the last couple of weeks before we kick off this event. I need to know which of you are attending and what you would like to do.. Either PM me or send me an email to Novafury@aol.com

I will be doing a pre event dive Friday morning and should have a report for everyone, We have set a tenative meeting for Sat the 15th but is only a hand full of divers attend then we will just hold it prior to the start on the 22nd...

Brian...It's a 2 hour 15 minute drive, so now I am considering coming over that morning instead of the night before, and coming in my little Miata instead of bringing over the SUV and kayak, just to save on gas. It doesn't have much room in it...do you have a tank I could borrow for the morning? I could put my own tank in the passenger seat but it wouldn't be all that secure for the trip.

DebbyDiver:
Brian...It's a 2 hour 15 minute drive, so now I am considering coming over that morning instead of the night before, and coming in my little Miata instead of bringing over the SUV and kayak, just to save on gas. It doesn't have much room in it...do you have a tank I could borrow for the morning? I could put my own tank in the passenger seat but it wouldn't be all that secure for the trip.

I will get you a tank for the dive, not a problem.... Let me know if you change your mind as I have a couch open if you need or want it.....

Thanks, Brian!! I'll let you know if I change my mind but since I'm not bringing the yak, I can easily come over in the morning. Thanks for taking care of the tank, too, the dive shop is donating fills, right?

Looking forward to this, I've done it on my coast and it is hard work but a blast!!

couch available????? :D

DebbyDiver:
Thanks, Brian!! I'll let you know if I change my mind but since I'm not bringing the yak, I can easily come over in the morning. Thanks for taking care of the tank, too, the dive shop is donating fills, right.
Looking forward to this, I've done it on my coast and it is hard work but a blast!!

Yes they are providing air fills, and possibly more, but everyone will need to call and see what they can get from them.

Scuba_Jenny:
couch available????? :D

I have two couch's and one of them is just your size LOL.....:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom