Fusion Boots for Whites/Aqualung Fusion Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taath

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My Whites Fusion Bullet has shipped! Very excited to get into this suit. I am looking at putting a pair of fusion boots on it, however, I am not sure on sizing. I normally wear a size 8.5 (US) shoe. Was leaning towards ordering a size 9. Wondering if that will be big enough to get the drysuit sock in with my undergarments.

I usually wear a merino wool sock with a Foruth Element Artic sock over it.

Can anyone provide any feedback on sizing for the fusion boots?

Thanks!

I don't think half a size will be enough. I'd try at least a whole size up. The inner bag plus thick socks will take up some space. I went up about 1.5 size but could have easily gone up 2. My boots are a little tight but I do wear two pairs of socks as my feet feel the cold. Of course, if possible, the best way to be sure is to try with the thickest socks you're likely to wear. Good luck.

I got the 9s in today. They are a little tight, but not unbearable. That's with a pair of merino wool socks and my 4th element arctic socks on top of those. I may try going up to a 10 for a little more wiggle room, but don't want to give too much space for floaty feets.

I dont like the boots on a Fusion, its make the suit more challenging to don/dof and dry.

I use neoprene boots one size larger than my regular shoesize.

Let me know how you find using your boots with the suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom