G9 Ikelite System, Sea&Sea Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cboater

Registered
Reaction score
Complete system for the aspiring UW photographer or upgrade from low end point and shoot system. I just changed over to DSLR so it is time to pass along this wonderful point and shoot system and extras. It's been great for me. Nearly all of the photos at https://picasaweb.google.com/cboaternc/BonaireDesertParadise# were taken with this camera/system. (A few are from my lightly used Canon A75/Canon housing which I used snorkeling. I am selling it for $125.) S&H and Pay Pal charges not included.

IKELITE UNDERWATER SYSTEM FOR CANON G9 (msrp $2,493.94) - $1,250 for camera, housing, strobe package.
Camera System ($350 - $899 msrp)
1 used Canon G9 Camera, charger with European plug adapter, 2 batteries
Housing ($725 msrp)
1 used Ikelite Underwater Housing (#6147.09) with standard port, 2 diffusers and Ikelite dual handles and tray (#9523.32 ) (msrp $625)
2 new, spare Ikelite Underwater Housing O-rings (#0110)
2 used, Ikelite Underwater Housing O-rings (#0110)
Strobe Package ($869.94 msrp)
1 used Sea & Sea YS-110 strobe with extra battery compartment cap
1 used Ikelite Synch Cord (#4118.1) for Inon/Sea & Sea Strobes on Ikelite housings
Ikelite strobe arms

Here's a link to photos of the gear:
https://picasaweb.google.com/cboate...SystemComponentsHousingCameraStrobeAccessory#

EXTRAS FOR G9 IKELITE UNDERWATER SYSTEM
Ikelite strobe arms ($225 msrp) $100
1 new Ikelite Synch Cord (#4118.1) for Inon/Sea & Sea Strobes on Ikelite housings (msrp $95) $50
Ikelite G9 underwater housing tray with single release handle (9523.31) (msrp$55) $25

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Laura

Back
Top Bottom