Galapagos - Special Price May 30th & June 20th 10 Nights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We have 2 spots left on both our 10-night May 30th - June 9th and June 20th - 30th Galapagos charters on the Galapagos Master.

The price is $4,999 - normally $6,250.

These trips, led by Ron Watkins and Kelli Dickinson, will follow a special "big animal" plan that I developed on my trip 2 months ago on the boat. Imho you will see much more than you would on an open boat. On this trip - you get 30 dives for less than the price of a 20-dive 7 night trip. Full details here. Here are the photos/video from my trip 2 months ago.

The trips include an optional free photo workshop, and of course non-photographers will feel more than welcome.

I spoke with our dive guide the other day, and the hammerhead action continues to be outstanding.

We also have special prices on liveaboard trips to Komodo, Solomon Islands, Maldives, Raja Ampat and Cocos Island this year, and Tubbataha & Sri Lanka in 2017 - up to $1,000 off.

See all dive trip specials here

Scott Gietler

web-galapagos-117.jpg

Photo from my Galapagos trip 2 months ago

We have 1 spot left on May 30th - June 9th 2016 ten night trip, and 2 spots left on our June 20th - 30th 2016 10 night trip The price is $1,750 off, for a total of $4,499 per person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom