For Sale Garmin Descent MK2i - reduced $700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear mine running all the time, and I have truly tiny wrists (I wear XS gloves). It's a lot lighter than you'd expect, thanks to the titanium.
I got my buddy one to match mine and he has the Garmin Phenix also in which his wife also has. The Mk2i is consistantly off distance and gps data to where the two Phenix watches stay really close to one another. It might just be that the Phenix watches have the exact same settings but my friend shows frustration with it a lot because he takes running slightly seriously.
Just a fyi.

Hi, is the watch still available? Possible to do an oversea shipment to Malaysia?
Looking for a functional MK2i to replace my scubapro mantis.. it failed on pressure test after serving me these several years

Hi, is the watch still available? Possible to do an oversea shipment to Malaysia?
Looking for a functional MK2i to replace my scubapro mantis.. it failed on pressure test after serving me these several years
Possible, but not ideal. Unsure of postage costs, process, etc.

$700 net US continental shipping included.
IMG_4269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom