Closed Gently Used Nauticam Housing for OM Systems OMD OM1

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just bought an OM Systems OMD OM1 at Thanksgiving and hoping someone that's upgrading to the new OMD OM1 II wants to sell their housing. I'm a long time user of the OMD Olympus cameras/Nauticam gear so I already have lens and ports - just need the housing.

Thank you,
Audrey

Audrey, Both the OM-1 and OM-1/ii bodies fit in the same housings, at least for Nauticam, AOI, Ikelite, Isotta.
I believe you have the E-m1 confused with the E-M1 mk ll and lll that can fit in same housings with slight modification for the joystick on the E-M1 mk lll.

The E-M1 (1st gen) is a completely different body (smaller and I like it more than the ll and lll actually)

This is confusing some of us. If it is an OM systems camera it is either an OM-1 or OM1-II. If it is an EM1 then it is Olympus and if it is an EM-1 Mark 1 it is quite old now (2013). I suspect it is an OM-1 but you should clarify if you really want a housing for it.
Bill

I believe you have the E-m1 confused with the E-M1 mk ll and lll that can fit in same housings with slight modification for the joystick on the E-M1 mk lll.
The OM-1 AND OM-1/II fit in the same housings. OP refers to the “new” mark ii.

The OM-1 AND OM-1/II fit in the same housings. OP refers to the “new” mark ii.
yeah, was thrown off by use of Em1 in OP before edit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom