Girlie non diving question..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

ahh!!! What's that mean!?

*chuckle*

Here's a question. What are you looking for with your question? Just 'love it/hate it'? It'll definately be a personal feeling. But remember one thing... it'll grow back.

Since I'm not sure what you're looking for, I can't tell if I have nothing to add, so I'll answer the question.

Obviously I grew up with short hair. Didn't like it, it grew way too fast to keep looking decent [haircuts every couple weeks if I wanted to keep it looking good... I opted for 'wait until dad starts freaking'].

So it went long. I went about 10 years just lopping off drastic amounts at a time [12-24 inches per haircut]. Always to a shoulder length. The last 3 years I've been trying to keep it relatively shorter... Keeps it from getting stuck under my backplate... or stuck other places :wink:
Already have the clippers ready for your first nap... :D

Chickdiver - I agree, shoulder length looks great on most people, ends curve around & frame the face. Plus it gives you up or down options. I'm about 2 inches shorter then that & it's tough to get it into an updo without wispy ends. I have found I do have to get a trim every 6 weeks or it looks ratty. When it was long, I'd just wear it up until I could get a cut.

And a good cut is worth the price. Find someone with hair similar to yours & ask for their advice.

I had perfectly straight, waist length hair until 8th grade and I cut it in stages. I went mid back and permed first and then shoulder length until my Senior year of high school. Since then, I've probably had every style imaginable but haven't gone back to it being past my shoulders.

When it comes to hair, my philosophy has always been "if I don't like it, it will grow".

Spectre once bubbled...

I snip a hose for each strand of hair you snip...
I better bring my air integrated computer and hoseless second stage...

O-ring once bubbled...

I better bring my air integrated computer and hoseless second stage...

Put the clippers on the floor and back away!

Or face my wrath as well :wink:

chickdiver once bubbled...

Put the clippers on the floor and back away!

Or face my wrath as well :wink:
Oh come on...we can give him a "high and tight" and have him looking like a little jarhead in no time!

O-ring once bubbled...

Oh come on...we can give him a "high and tight" and have him looking like a little jarhead in no time!

But then I won't have anything to lead him around by.......

chickdiver once bubbled...

But then I won't have anything to lead him around by.......
:alert:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom