GLWC Meet & Greet Recipe Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

electricbear60625:
Itialian Beef,
1.Go to the Vienna Beef packing/processing house at Damen and Diversey Ave. on the N.W. side of Chicago on the way home from work the day before M and G
2.Park in the lot
3. Open the door, and walk in.
4. Open the reach in cooler, remove 3-5lb tubs of the beef in the juice.
5. walk to counter, open wallet, remove Visa, and sign the ticket.
6. Put beef tubs in back of truck, and put in fridge at home.
7. Haul the beef with crockpots to the meet and greet,
8.open beef tubs, put in crockpots for a few hours before serving on high
9. Eat like there is no tommrow.
10. Take crockpots home.

And you thought I slaved away for days...

Great recipe!!

scubapolly:
Hmmmm I don't see where this says that the second member eats the white gooey stuff in a seductive manner so that Ted has to go behind the trailer....

Er.........Uh..........Oh yeah, that was only a suggestion!!! Besides you were such a willing participant and all. Please disregard and eat S'mores in any fashion that you choose and you better hope that Meet & Greet doesn't get moved to Chicago, you know with all the dress codes and all.

I told you that she would eventually figure it out Ted, now I will be right back.

Mitten Diver:
...you better hope that Meet & Greet doesn't get moved to Chicago...

MnG moved to Chicago! :dance: That would be great!
Don't let the dress code scare you, as long as you've got GLWC apparel you'll be good to go

Mitten Diver:
you better hope that Meet & Greet doesn't get moved to Chicago, you know with all the dress codes and all.

I don't think the dress code applies to the whole city.... just Robb's apartment.

For those who might be interested in some of the recipes for food. Sorry to say that some of this food or its posters couldn't make it to the Meet & Greet this year.

I looked at this and thought, what the $^%#. I didn't get any of the cobbler nor the sausage rolls. Then I looked at the date. :D

So who brought the "taco salad" , not the tex mex dip, we had for lunch and what is the recipe?

crpntr133:
I looked at this and thought, what the $^%#. I didn't get any of the cobbler nor the sausage rolls. Then I looked at the date. :D

Sorry Wally, just wanted to get this post moved to the top. We missed the "cobbler" due to a bungie shortage and if I remember correctly the sausage rolls were provided by a gentleman that traveled all the way from England to break bread with us, Speed Hound was his board handle.

Maybe Ber can sticky this for us.

crpntr133:

So who brought the "taco salad" , not the tex mex dip, we had for lunch and what is the recipe?
That was me. Here's the recipie:
(Don't buy the expensive stuff or you will ruin the whole mess)
a couple pounds of ground beef (browned)
1 head of lettuce
large bag of shredded cheeze
a large bag of tortia (I can't spell worth a #*!*^) chips
1 green pepper
1 tomato
1 bottle of French dressing
mix all together (pretty simple, eh)
To make it even simpler, take your daughter so she can make the salad while you are diving:D. that's what I did. I'll let Carla know that you enjoyed it.
(we should have had an onion cooked with the ground beef, but Carla doesn't slice onions)

Thanks for the recipe and a thanks goes out to Carla.
I will stick to making it myself. No kids makes life a bit simpler.:D

crpntr133:
Thanks for the recipe and a thanks goes out to Carla.
I will stick to making it myself. No kids makes life a bit simpler.:D
If you really want a kid, I'll give you mine:D
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom