For Sale Great Condition Hollis Medium SMS 75 - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedragon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my Hollis SMS 75 sized medium. Bought brand new. Have not made any permanent modifications to it. Has all original parts. Only 50 dives with it. Maybe only 6 in saltwater and it was well rinsed and maintained I assure you because I just finished up divemaster training and had to demonstrate gear maintenance to students after dives. Also being a poor college student who saved up for this out-of-pocket, I have cared well for it. I made minor adjustments to harness and D-rings and have used it for backmount and sidemount but no mods permanent. I'm venturing further into tech diving and sidemount is an additional skill I am postponing learning until I get around to cave diving. It is one year old and already had a yearly maintenance check at my local shop. I am open to trades as well for doubles, backplate, harness, wing, + or - cash. I am located in Tallahassee, Florida but I travel around frequently to dive, especially in cave country for cavern diving. I am looking to get $400 but willing to negotiate with any serious offers. Thanks and safe diving!

Attachments

• 0914160852_resized.jpg
    0914160852_resized.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 0914160852a_resized.jpg
    0914160852a_resized.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 0914160852b_resized.jpg
    0914160852b_resized.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Yes, still available!

So I have a hollis back plate and wing, is that something you would be interested in trading for? I understand there would still be some cash involved

I just got a wing so I'm no longer interested in trading. But if you are interested, PM me an offer! I'll make a deal!

Back
Top Bottom