Great experience with TecDiveGear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thunder Struck

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Sippin' cholla juice under the shade of a mesquite
Went to order a backplate pad for my XDeep Zen from TecDiveGear. There’s two sizes, a large and a small, corresponding to the large and small size backplates offered by XDeep. I have a large plate but accidentally ordered a small. Didn’t realize this until after I received the item.

I used their website’s contact feature and Sebastian instructed me to simply return the small and he’d ship me out the large which I did. Their web site updated my order to show they had received the returned item. The web site has great order tracking, from ordering to shipping, to returning if necessary. My past orders have shipped quickly and communication has been easy.

But here’s where Sebastian went over the top: I sent a message asking how much I owed for the return shipping. It was my fault I ordered the wrong size, seems only reasonable I pay for the shipping since I made the mistake. He said nada, zip, nil.

So for those looking for XDeep products, Sebastian at TecDiveGear.com has the customer service dialed in.

On the flip side, when I ordered some dry gloves from this website a year or 2 ago for ~$20 a pair it turned out they were just a pair of g17k. The same gloves you can find on almost any janitorial supply website for under $4. Lesson learned that just because it's labeled a scuba website doesn't mean they sell anything special or different.

Back
Top Bottom