Greetings and Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When diving wet in socal, I used a 7mm wetsuit with a 5mm hooded vest underneath.

Do lots of beach diving give a holler this way if ya wanna dive!

Erika, I'd love to go shore diving, give me a shout when you're going out!

Hi Tim,

That suit will be just fine, I dive a 7mil year round. You have to come out on the Spectre sometime when I'm DM'ing. I won't be on it again till July so maybe I'll see you in the water some time.

John

John, I'm going to try and book and trip on the Spectre soon, probably before July but if it's as good as everyone says I'm sure I'll see you out there some time soon...

Erika, I'd love to go shore diving, give me a shout when you're going out!

John, I'm going to try and book and trip on the Spectre soon, probably before July but if it's as good as everyone says I'm sure I'll see you out there some time soon...

Well me and my BF try and go beach diving at least once a week. Usualy its during the week after 5pm because thats when he gets off of work and i have those days off. I usually don't have weekends off, but maybe once or twice per month. I know we are going to attempt to dive tonight and tomorrow night. Then Sat and Sun since i have both of those days off..... of course its all beach diving!

Well me and my BF try and go beach diving at least once a week. Usualy its during the week after 5pm because thats when he gets off of work and i have those days off. I usually don't have weekends off, but maybe once or twice per month. I know we are going to attempt to dive tonight and tomorrow night. Then Sat and Sun since i have both of those days off..... of course its all beach diving!

I spent my first six (of eight total) diving years doing mostly beach dives, so I'm totally game. Weekday evenings are tough for me as I work weekdays and have two young children. I'm away this weekend, but give me a shout next time you and/or your boyfriend are beach diving on weekends. BTW where are you located / where do you do your beach dives?

Cheers,
Tim

We do them from Laguna to Santa Barbara. There's no regular spot we hit. I'll be at Marineland this Sun.

John

I spent my first six (of eight total) diving years doing mostly beach dives, so I'm totally game. Weekday evenings are tough for me as I work weekdays and have two young children. I'm away this weekend, but give me a shout next time you and/or your boyfriend are beach diving on weekends. BTW where are you located / where do you do your beach dives?

Cheers,
Tim

Im in the Camarillo area. We usualy do Malibu to Santa Barbra. If the swell model looks bad for Malibu, Santa Barbra is usualy good. But usualy dont stray down south to often.... unless their is a big gathering down there where their are people i have not seen in awhile!

Back
Top Bottom